About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Tag Archives: nova accident lawyer
Every day, Maryland personal injury lawyers receive a number of calls from good, honest people who have been injured at the hands of someone else. A vast majority of these injuries occur on Maryland’s roads, which … Continue reading
Any Maryland personal injury lawyer will tell you that on a typical day driving on Maryland’s roads, any motorist is likely to be sharing the road with a variety of business vehicles. As a matter of … Continue reading