About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Tag Archives: maryland personal injury attorney
On March 28, a one-year-old child was injured in an accident involving a school bus in Columbia, Maryland. The accident occurred when the car being driven by the victim’s mother attempted to make a left turn in front of a … Continue reading
Millions of times each week, Americans reach for an energy boost from caffeinated drinks. The caffeinated drink of choice remains coffee, but there is a growing market for “energy shots” and carbonated caffeine-infused energy drinks. The appeal of these drinks … Continue reading
State and federal courts across the country continue to allow the admission of evidence garnered from litigants’ Facebook accounts. The social media site is designed to be a platform on which its users can share and express their viewpoints, affiliations, … Continue reading