About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Tag Archives: maryland family law
Divorce is sure to be a stressful and emotional time for any person. It is during this period of stress and emotion that a divorcing party must pick an attorney to represent their interests. Although Maryland is following the national … Continue reading
Divorcing couples often object to setting foot in Maryland family law offices, claiming that their divorce is uncontested. The most common reason for this claim is that each party wants to save money by eliminating the need for a lawyer. … Continue reading