About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Tag Archives: maryland custody attorney
Any Maryland divorce attorney will tell you that divorces are, on average, far more complicated now than they were in previous decades. Much of this complexity can be attributed to overall shifts in societal norms as well as the ever-changing … Continue reading
The beginning of the school year is a chaotic time for parents and children alike. The chaos can be compounded by the fresh introduction of a divorce or a separation of the child’s parents. Where custody is shared among two … Continue reading