About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Tag Archives: maryland child support lawyer
Today is December 21, 2012, the date the Mayans prophesized the world would end. If the Mayans were right, you can disregard the rest of this post. If the world keeps spinning tomorrow, thousands of parents in Maryland are still … Continue reading
The beginning of the school year is a chaotic time for parents and children alike. The chaos can be compounded by the fresh introduction of a divorce or a separation of the child’s parents. Where custody is shared among two … Continue reading