About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Category Archives: Wrongful Death
Every year, hundreds of people are seriously injured by automobiles while crossing Maryland roads. It is simple physics, really. Force equals mass times acceleration. The average automobile has a mass many times greater than the mass of an average person. … Continue reading
Much has been made of the National Football League’s recent crusade against concussions and other traumatic brain injuries. The impacts in the game of football are intense and violent, and potentially can have long term detrimental health effects on the … Continue reading
Maryland personal injury lawyers are sometimes tasked with making the best of a tragic situation. Every year, thousands of people are killed by the negligence of other citizens, defective product designs, and negligent maintenance of private or public fixtures. When … Continue reading