About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A couple weeks ago, we addressed the increasing problem of distracted driving and the effect it is having on motorist safety. That post discussed the AAA Foundation For Traffic Safety report finding that distracted driving is a significant concern and … Continue reading