About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: November 2013
It is a classic vaudeville trope: hapless pedestrian slips on an errant banana peel, taking a broad slapstick fall to the delight of the audience. It might be a surprise to learn that this type of injury is somewhat based … Continue reading
C. diff is a disease that, if misdiagnosed through medical malpractice, can result in permanent damage. However, researchers in the UK are seeking clinical trials for a treatment for C. diff that could radically reduce the number of deaths and injuries … Continue reading
The Maryland Court of Appeals filed an opinion in September of this year, Mummert v. Alizadeh, which illustrates the importance of contacting a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after a medical malpractice injury is discovered. In 2011, the … Continue reading