About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: June 2013
A new law will soon allow law enforcement officers in Maryland to pull over and ticket drivers who are talking or texting while driving. Under the existing version of this law, drivers can only be pulled over and ticketed for … Continue reading
Earlier this month, the Maryland Court of Special Appeals issued a significant opinion in the case of Davis v. Martinez, holding that the identity of a defendant underinsured motorist insurers in a personal injury action may not be concealed from … Continue reading