About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Lawmakers, Safety Groups and Victim Advocates Urge the Obama Administration to Establish Long Delayed Rear Visibility Rule.
A recent press event on Capitol Hill sought to bring attention to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s long delay in issuing a rear visibility rule. On April 11, safety groups and parents of children killed in backover accidents joined … Continue reading
According to data published by the United States Federal Courts, there were 1,221,091 bankruptcy filings between December of 2011 and December of 2012. Of these bankruptcy filings, 1,181,016 were non-business filings. In total, 828 filings occurred in the District of … Continue reading