About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: February 2013
One of the most common premises liability situations occurs when a member of the public is injured by a defect on a public sidewalk or roadway. Premises liability holds owners and occupiers of property legally responsible for accidents and injuries … Continue reading
During most divorces involving children, one parent is required to pay the other parent child support. Unfortunately, some parents paying child support die before their child support obligation ends. In those situations, the child may be entitled to the paying … Continue reading