About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Automobile accidents are an ever-present danger in today’s society. Each day, dozens of Maryland residents are seriously injured in collisions between automobiles or while walking as pedestrians. Sadly, a significant percentage of these people die from their injuries. Maryland wrongful … Continue reading
Every year thousands of residents of Maryland and Virginia receive medical care at military base facilities, share the road with postal trucks and visit national parks. If any of these people suffer an injury at the hands of a federal … Continue reading