About UsThis blog is an online resource for all those in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and surrounding communities. It is hosted by Edwards Phillip Amourgis, P.C., and is intended to provide interesting and useful news and legal discussions. Our law office is available to help all community members with legal assistance in a range areas from auto accidents and divorce to personal injuries and bankruptcy issues.
If you are in need of legal services in our area, please send us a message to see how we can help...
- Man Charged with Felony Fraud for Faking a Slip on a Banana Peel
- New C. Diff Treatment May Be On the Horizon
- Recent MD Case Shows Importance of Filing Medical Malpractice Suits As Soon As Possible
- MARYLAND PASSES NEW LAW WHICH BANNING USE OF CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING.
- Maryland Appellate Court Rules That Insurance Carriers Can’t Hide Their Identity From Juries
Monthly Archives: December 2012
New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are among the most dangerous times of the year to be on the roads in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metro areas. While the occasion is marked by joyous festivities and celebrations amongst … Continue reading
Today is December 21, 2012, the date the Mayans prophesized the world would end. If the Mayans were right, you can disregard the rest of this post. If the world keeps spinning tomorrow, thousands of parents in Maryland are still … Continue reading
The vast majority of Maryland’s population lives within a short drive of the Chesapeake Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, and dozens of other major navigable waterways. Even residents of Garrett County are within a short drive of Deep Creek Lake, a … Continue reading